BIG TOM’S CHARBROILED BURGERS | walkwiththeduo


Burgers are everywhere to be found and almost every people in the world is craving for some. But with various shops that offers burgers, the question is “Who offers the “best” among the rest?”

Well, luckily for me, the search is over. With its great food, service, ambiance and awesome interior! I highly recommend you guys to try BIG TOM’S

(Although I will not stop tasting other shops’ burgers, I certainly found one of the BEST)



Big Tom’s are located at 111 Juana Osmena Street, Cebu City and they also have branch at Oakridge Business Park, A.S. Fortuna Street, Banilad, Cebu City (this branch is where I went to). Opens Mondays – Sundays from 11 AM to 10 PM.

Upon entering the store, you’ll immediately feel the somewhat street style ambiance since its walling’s looks like I am  inside a container van 😁 pretty cool idea huh!
















Their staff is also very accommodating and patient which is a plus points! :D (‘coz we- my boyfriend and I, took sooo long on choosing what burger to try :D)

Here is their menu:
 prices are subject to change without prior notice soooo just bring extra money 😁

Their best sellers are:
·        Deluxe Cheeseburgers
·        Mushroom Bacon Burger and,
·        Hawaiian Burger.

Big Tom’s was also awarded by Sun Star Cebu as the Best Burger Place in town last 2013.


Service wise, the food pretty much arrived at our table after 5 minutes (that’s why I have time to take pictures :D)   together with its mouthwatering plating and aroma.






We can also order online and pay online or COD (Cash On Delivery) via using the foodpanda app just download it on Google Play for android and on App Store for iOS.


Visit their facebook page here.


And that’s a wrap folks! Thanks for hanging out, until next time. Chao!




--- A D E L I N E

*Disclaimer: all photos are taken by my boyfriend 😊 follow him on Instagram @alzunecastro

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18940501/?claim=a282yhrwbty">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Post a Comment