MAYBELLINE CRAZY SALE 2017 (Nov-Dec) | walkwiththeduo



I went C-R-A-Z-Y you guys! Crazy hoarding must haves in the Maybelline Crazy Sale at the SM City Cebu.

Just as soon as I entered SM City Cebu, I immediately went straight to the beauty section and treat myself for some makeup goodies because why not diba? bagong sweldo ako eh 😁 and these items will also serve as an early Christmas gift for myself for a job well done this 2017. Kaya Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas mga peeps!


Maybelline is having their CRAZIEST SALE EVER and is valid from November 15 - December 31, 2017 only and is applicable to all Maybelline counters nationwide. Kaya what are you waiting for? Go na girl and hoard your Maybelline faves with UP TO 50% off. Grab your makeup must-haves for as low as Php 149.00.


As for me, these are the items that I've got:

FIT ME MATTE + PORELESS FOUNDATION 
from Php 399.00 now Php 299.00

Fit Me Matte + Poreless face makeup is a lightweight foundation that mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish which is ideal for normal to oily skin.

 



Maybelline caters 10 different shades for Filipina skintone and my perfect Fit is the shade 220 Natural Beige. Also Maybelline Fit me foundation doesn't come with a pump. 



LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA
from Php 349.00 now Php 249.00

The Lash Sensational Mascara is a waterproof mascara equipped with special Lash Catcher wand that captures all your lashes from corner to corner! The shorter bristles on one side allow you to go really close o the lash line as possible, while the longer bristles fan out all your lashes, giving you more sensational volume with zero mess, zero clumps.





V - FACE DUO STICK
from Php 499.00 now Php 399.00

2 in 1 contour and highlight stick - for a naturally slimmer look, instant nose lift, and perfectly defined features in a swift minute.





Other products I bought na hindi kasama sa Crazy Sale:

MICELLAR WATER
Php 199.00

4 in 1 - removes makeup + cleanses + hydrates + soothes the skin all in one step!




CLEARSMOOTH ALL IN ONE LIGHT PRESSED POWDER
Php 169.00

Basic oil control with a silky smooth natural finish that beats the heat at any time of the day!



ALSO! wait there's more...

 Maybelline is giving a FREEBIE guys! With a minimum purchase of Php 1,300.00 you will get a LIMITED EDITION Maybelline Make It Happen 2018 Planner. Isn't it fantastic? FYI I've always wanted to have a planner of my own ever since HS, so yeah this is a big deal to me 😁😁😁

taaadaaaaaa!🙌



I will write a review on each product so stay tuned.
That's all for today guys! Thank you for dropping by. Ciao!


- - - - A D E L I N E - - - -



CONNECT WITH ME:

Comments